Publisher: Teachers College Press
Add To Cart
In this groundbreaking book, nationally recognized leaders in education and psychology examine the relationships between social-emotional education and school success-specifically focusing on interventions that enhance student learning.
Offering scientific evidence and practical examples, this volume points out the many benefits of social emotional learning programs, including:
- Building skills linked to cognitive development
- Encouraging student focus and motivation
- Improving relationships between students and teachers
- Creating school-family partnerships to help students achieve
- Increasing student confidence and success
**ALL PRICES SHOWN IN US DOLLARS**
Ordering from outside of the United States? Please read our international ordering instructions.