Don’t miss your opportunity to participate in a Training of District Trainers (TOT) event in 2010! Submit your application now and guarantee yourself a spot in the only Training of Trainers event remaining this year!
Final TOT Location this year:
Honolulu, Hawaii: September 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 2010
The registration deadline is September 1st!
The purpose of the Tribes Training of District Trainers (TOT) is to train experienced teachers and administrators who have used the Tribes Learning Community process in their classrooms or administrative positions for at least one school calendar year, to train other teachers and administrators within their school districts.
Upon completion of the TOT, participants will:
- Be confident of their abilities to effectively facilitate the Tribes TLC® Basic training plan
- Understand how to handle difficult issues and situations that may arise within their school communities
- Have assessed their skills as trainers in order to commit to specific goals for professional development
- Have developed a plan to gain support and cooperation for the immediate and extended use of Tribes in their district
- Understand their on-going relationship with CenterSource Systems, LLC.
- Successfully complete a Tribes TLC® Basic or Middle School Training, and provide a copy of your certificate to CenterSource Systems
- Implement the Tribes process in your classroom or school for at least one school calendar year
- Have the support and a letter of recommendation from the District/School Administration
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a Certified Tribes Trainer, supporting you to become a Tribes trainer
- Hold a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university and a credential for teaching, administration, counseling or other education-related field
- Have the confidence, skills, background, knowledge and dedication to be a Certified Tribes Trainer for your school and district and for CenterSource Systems.
The Registration fee is $1275.00 USD, which includes books, training binders, materials, articles, research information, instruction by CSS staff trainers and daily lunches. Participants are responsible for personal travel expenses, accommodations and any items not listed herein. Payment must be in U.S. Dollars and accompany all applications.
Complete this form to receive the TOT APPLICATION PACKET and more information about HOW YOU can become a Certified District Tribes Trainer.